Re: Dell XPS 17 L701x

Hi Songtao.

Have you tried the latest Bumblebee version? I've installed it using git
repository, and worked just fine. And that error never happened to me.

BTW,  acpi_call test.sh never worked for me. Here is my configuration setup:

Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
Model: XPS L701X
Connected Monitor: CRT-0
Intel Card BusID: PCI:00:02:0
nVidia Card BusID: PCI:02:00:0
nVidia Startup acpi_call command(s): \_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._PS0
nVidia Shutdown acpi_call command(s): \_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP.NVOP 0 0x100 0x1A
{255,255,255,255};\_SB.PCI0.P0P2.PEGP._PS3
DMI Product: XPS L701X

Sorry can't help you further, but I'm not very experienced on these
issues... Hope it helps.

s.