Asus A53S (i5-2410m + GT540m 2GB) bumblebee and vgl problem

Hello,

I just got an ASUS laptop using Optimus and TurboBoost 2.0 a few days
ago. Of course, the nvidia proprietary driver messes up my X but with
Kernel 2.6.39 I got full 3D accelerated Intel HD3000 performance no
nvidia at all though.

My nvidia card is recognized in the Hardware Manager and with lspci I
can see it also, but in the /dev there is simply no device called
nvidia*. =>> Bumblebee and VGL do not work at all for me as the card
cannot be recognised, no HW specs can be gathered at all. Quite
confusing I have to say.

Would like to ask if anybody encountered similar problem with Optimus.

Regards,

Zoltan

--
Zoltan Balazs