Bumblebee Dell Vostro 3300 Arch Linux installation

I want to try Bumblebee on my Dell Vostro 3300 running 64-bit Arch Linux but I don't understand the installation process after reading the wiki page

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bumblebee

At the moment I have the drivers for the Intel card installed ((xf86-video-intel, intel-dri, etc.) but the first step on the wiki page is to modprobe the nvidia module which I obviously can't do without installing the nvidia driver. But I can't install the nvidia driver without removing the conflicting packages that make up the Intel driver. So how do I use Bumblebee? Do I have to force the package manager to install both drivers? Surely that won't end well!

Regards,
CJ Davies

Follow ups