Re: Bumblebee Dell Vostro 3300 Arch Linux installation

It's safe to install Bumblebee package from AUR, even if you got the
intel kernel module (it actually uses both), The PKGBUILD is made
dependent on dkms-nvidia which has the kernel module alone. After you
install Bumblebee you surely have the nvidia kernel module.

Please, if something isn't clear in the wiki, let me know as is almost
the only detailed documentation about Bumblebee configuration.

AFAIK, the only "conflicting" part of the nvidia package found on the
extra repository is the libgl, didn't try it so far, but I'm trying to
make bumblebee work with nouveau (make it independent of the kernel
module) if you install extra/nvidia, you lose intel 3d capabilities?

--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>