Bumblebee on Vostro 3500

Is there any with a Vostro 3500 that could make bumblebee run with full
automatic power management?

I just can't turn the card on again and modprobe nvidia (or nouveau)
although the nvidia card and it's possible kernel modules are correctly
identified by lspci and there are listed under /dev/.

If anyone got a V3500 could you please send me the DSDT and SSDT to
compare with mine? I'm trying poking with acpi_call but still cant
modprobe nvidia again after a switch off and on again. :(

--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>