experiences with Fedora 15 and EEE 1215N

Hi there.. After a brand new install of Fedora 15 on a brand new EEE 1215N, I installed bumblebee. It went rather smoothly, just we had some disagreements about if it was being run as root as not (apparently sudo /usr/local/bin/bumblebee... trips some error, it seems to barf if you use a path. However, since usr/local/bin is not in the path of root , I had to. Anyway, solved).

Afterwards, I tried it on my already running world of warcraft.. So I prepended optirun32 in front of the wine command that calls Wow.exe -opengl The game launched, but it was blue - all shades of blue. It ran fine, slowly (about 8FPS), but it had no other colors, just shades of blue.

Any ideas how to solve these two issues, that is, the speed and the blueness?

Thanks!
  -turgut