Re: asus 1215n

Hi all!

I also have the same system as the one below: 1215n.

Optirun64 works perfect! My OS is Ubuntu 11.04 x64.

I followed the instructions on Hybrid Graphics Launchpad but I can't figure
out how to make work vgaswitcheroo!

$ echo ON > /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch
bash: /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch: Access Denied (keep in mind
that last output is translated..)

Next the error. Any idea??

THanks

Janko