Re: Dell XPS L502x Optimus 525M 1GB (11.04 amd64)

Hi, Nakuji, Hi Joaquim
I' have bought Dell XPS 17 X702P
The card is GeForce GT 550M.
What I should like to do is to install ubuntu (also 64 bit could be good) and
having available the laptop screen and also the extern screen using the HDMI
output.
Do you have any wiki to follow for undestanding how to make my laptop working?

Thnaks

Ing. Fabio Giovagnini

Aurion s.r.l.
P.I e C.F.