Re: Dell XPS L502x Optimus 525M 1GB (11.04 amd64)

On Monday 20 June 2011 01:13 PM, Nikunj Vaidya wrote:
Oh, a small question.
Can I blacklist nouveau and not try bumblebee yet? I mean, what runs my
graphics with nouveau blacklisted?
I am still catching up with these things...
thanks & regards,

Yup, I had nouveau blacklisted even before Bumblebee came up :)
nik.. .

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Nikunj Vaidya <nikunj.vaidya@xxxxxxxxx