Setting up - Prerequisites and whatnot

All,

So I have bumblebee, byo-switcheroo (asus-), acpi_call, nvidia 375.xx
drivers, and OpenSUSE 11.4 for an Alienware m11xr2.  I have two
external monitors hooked up through HDCP and HDMI and want to use the
nVidia 335M card when it is plugged into a power outlet.  I've been
bashing my head against this for weeks and still have not gotten it.
Either I get a black screen with a blinking prompt in the upper left,
X won't start, or crap is flipped both vertically and horizontally.
Keep in mind, there is no option in the A05 BIOS to allow firmware
switching to Discrete otherwise I would've done that already.

What info do you need and where do I start?

Ibis redibis nunquam per bella peribis

Follow ups