Re: Test results for Dell XPS 17 (L702X) - dtbaker

Hi
I have same computer.
I installed ubuntu 11.04 32 and 64 bit.
With which distro did you make the experiment?
Could you tell me please what has been the step by step procedure you have
followed after a clean frash operating system installation?

Thanks a lot in advance