Asus X64JV (N64JV) Bumblebee in Fedora 15

Hello List!

I played around with the bumblebee scripts for fedora some time now, and
here is what I have got:

- Bumblebee service enables Nvidia card on start and disables it at
stop. (Ubuntu - like)
- Removed dirty rmmod nouveau hack in the script and blacklisted it in
modprobe.d (don't forget dracut -f!)

Since I haven't messed around much with init scripts since now, I did
some dirty hacks:
- added /etc/init.d/bumblebee stop to rc.local in order to turn off
nvidia card by default

If i run the init script without root rights, I get:
Starting bumblebee (via systemctl):  Failed to issue method call: Access
denied, so optirun64 requires password.

Thats why I added "%username ALL=NOPASSWD:/etc/init.d/bumblebee" to
sudoers.d

Everything works fine now, but espacially the last point semms to me
rather insecure. Could maybe someone point out a way to run a init
script as root from userspace?

All my scripts can be found in the attachment. Maybe someone could work
out how to find a cleaner solution and update bumblebee install scripts?

greets
Alex