Using Flash with Bumblebee, is it possible?

Hi guys,

I managed to install and use Bumblebee in my Asus N43JM, using Ubuntu 11.04.
It works great, but still there are a couple of things that I would like to
do which I don't know if it's possible at this moment:

- Is it possible to configure Flash so that it uses the nvidia card, so that
when visiting sites such as youtube,  be the nvidia to render the video
instead of the intel?
- Is it possible to use the HDMI? It doesn't show up in the connection
list...

Cheers,
Pedro