Dell XPS L701X enable/disable scripts missing in bumblebee database

Hey everybody,

as I've told before, the Dell XPS L701X profile in configuration comes with
blanks enable/disable script, with doesn't interfere with optirun, but keep
the nvidia consuming power. I found out that the scripts from L501X model
settings works just fine.

So, the question is: now that all is working fine here (Dell XPS L701X),
should I submit my system with the bumblebee script, send them here attached
via email, or something else?

regards.

s.