Nouveau + Bumblebee, a step closer

Hi there:
	Today I've tested how bumblebee would work on the open nouveau driver.
Surprisingly it performed decent, I've been able to play UrbanTerror (a
Quake3-like FPS) very fluently with high quality graphics in full
screen.
	I'm working on an implementation to be used at minimum configuration.
The nouveau allow to switch seamlessly with vga-switcheroo.
	So... here we have almost complete a free solution to Optimus. I'll
document my findings in the ArchWiki soon and try to release a PKGBUILD
for Arch. Will need some help to port it to others distros.

A view of the code: https://github.com/Samsagax/bumblebee/tree/nouveau
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>