Re: Yesterday's update

Hi Marvin,

Same symptoms here. I think it has something to do with compositing.
The updates re-enabled compositing somehow (in my case, compositing got
disabled by a previous bumblebee upgrade).

The update script details window was seriously fukt during my update, had to
choose manual config to get through it..

Cheers,.

jonas