Not sure what I am doing wrongly

Everything was running great up until yesterday after the updates.  Now,
with bumblebee installed, I am losing my cairo-dock.  If I run optirun
cairo-dock, the dock comes up but half the screen is black.  I can open
a browser but only get half the screen maximized.  If I uninstall
nvidia-current and reboot, the opengl dock launches as it did before.  I
was losing bumblebee on reboot or shutdown but that is no longer a
problem.  I uninstalled bumblebee and reinstalled via synaptic and
everything seemed to go okay.  The card disables/enables great but there
are some things that will not launch like my dock.  I don't understand
because I have not had this issue until yesterday.  I am running Mint 11
on a dell 702x laptop.  What gets me is the opengl dock works great with
no nvidia-current installed.  Has anyone had this issue?  What am I
doing wrongly?  Thanks.

Robin
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by