Re: Error message after updates

Hello!

Have you disabled nvidia card by default?
I use Fedora 15, but I had this message when I disabled nvidia card by
default at boot. If the card isn't enabled at boot time (by calling
bumblebee stop), lspci don't list it any more and so nvidia kernel
module cannot find the card.
I solved this by putting following lines to rc.local

modprobe -r nvidia
/usr/local/bin/bumblebee-disablecard

greets,
Alex