Re: Fwd: Fwd: some help

That error is a known one. If you do not bother, please wait until the
packages for Bumblebee 2.3 are finished. I'll let it know on the mailing
list and via twitter.

That first work around is designed for Ubuntu Natty and before running the
standard packages. It's not intended to work for Oneiric and users with the
xorg-edgers PPA installed.