Thanx for updating drivers in Linux kernel 2.6.39

Hello
I am very thankful to the programmers & contributors of Linux Kernel 2.6.39.
Bcz recently i'm facing problem on my Dell XPS 15 that Linux doesn't run
from USB. yesterday i updated my kernel to 2.6.39 through VMware & then
tried to boot Linux from portable hardisk it work's for me. Everything is
working good. But fedora 15 didn't detect my wifi intel centrino 6230 N
card. Hope that drivers for my wifi card also get updated soon . Thanks
again everybody for ur contribution & help.

Regards
Navdeep Singh