Re: Arch + Bumblebee

Hi Jordan:
  You can join our effort on bumblebee. We are trying to make it as
distro-independent as possible to be ported easily. Currently it is
ported to ArchLinux (as Eric pointed you).
  Regarding the ui: there is still nothing completed, since the whole
Bumblebee Project started almost over. You can help us on that and I'm
sure you will find a good work team.
  Join us on #bumblebee channel on freenode.
--
Joaquín Ignacio Aramendía <samsagax@xxxxxxxxx>