Dell Latitude E6410 data

Hi,

Interestingly I haven't seen previous data or discussion about
anything being functional on E6410, so I just submitted data from my
E6410 I just got at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lpbugreporter/+bug/752542/comments/262

Bumblebee and Ironhide didn't have support and neither did I get them
to work. Same thing with acpi_call's test_off.sh and byo-switcheroo.
So currently what works is the NVIDIA side all the time with either
nouveau or nvidia.

I'd actually most of all just want to enable intel graphics and
disable nvidia graphics, since I mostly need battery time. I'll
continue to look at the issue from time to time, since the current
power sucking situation is annoying :)

The only intel related stuff in dmesg currently is:
[   35.414053] intel ips 0000:00:1f.6: failed to get i915 symbols,
graphics turbo disabled
and if I add the line "softdep intel_ips pre: i915" mentioned on some
forum, also:
[   35.300607] [drm:i915_init] *ERROR* drm/i915 can't work without
intel_agp module!

Running up-to-date Ubuntu 11.10, installed from fresh beta 1 release.
The kernel is compiled with VGA_SWITCHEROO=y, but I haven't seen
/sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo at any point.

-Timo