Re: Hello, from new user with ThinkPad E520 (1143CTO)

It works for me. Can somebody else check?

git clone git@xxxxxxxxxx:mkottman/acpi_call.git
Cloning into acpi_call...
remote: Counting objects: 122, done.
Receiving objects: 100% (122/122), 21.17 KiB, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (67/67), done.
avilella@magneto:/tmp$