Xen VGAPassthrough compatibility with Hybrid Graphics?

I'm wondering if anyone with Optimus or PowerXpress has tried to do some
device virtualization as described here:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenVGAPassthrough

This requires an intel core i5/i7 (some first gen and all sandybridge) a
laptop bios that supports Vt-d, and dual graphics.

You would use the IGP graphics for your linux dom0 host, and reserve the
other VGA pci address for a specific guest, like windows.

Everyone I see trying has done it on a desktop machine, laptops are always a
special challenge :)

Thanks,
-Josef

Follow ups