asus

I also have an Asus K73SV-TY081V -2nd i7-2630QM. Actually, I bought a Dell when the graphics on the Asus didn't work properly. I decided to give the Asus to one of my kids, but now the dell also has hybrid graphics and the ati card doesn't switch on, my son has a choice of two laptops. He'll run windows on it, so if there's anything that you want me to try and test on this asus or my dell vostro 3550, I'll need to do it before tomorrow night. After that, I'll only have one of them.

I have a question:
I installed switcheroo on the asus, it seemed to install properly, but the echo OFF > command doesn't work, it says "no such file or directory".

dagdag
Christine