Re: using each graphic chip for different screen with optimus

Hi Meir,

To the best of my knowledge the HDMI port on your laptop currently does not
work (at all) under linux. There have been bug reports submitted about this
issue (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/794503), I'd
recommend giving these a look for further information.