Re: Reporting on lack of HDMI functionality

Thanks Joe

I'm inclined against that because the monitor has 2560 x 1440
resolution, and everything tends to look somewhat fuzzy/blurry through
the highest possible VGA resolution. And aside from that, my laptop
has really excellent resolution for it's size, so the size mismatch of
windows/font is pretty annoying when the secondary is on the lower
settings.

Chris