Re: it works

Hi Christine,

The versions which are now in the repositories do not properly restore the
alternatives path which cause the proprietary drivers (fglrx and
nvidia-current) to fail on non-Optimus systems. The next version will
contains the below commands to fix these paths:

    for arch in x86_64-linux-gnu i386-linux-gnu; do
        update-alternatives --force --auto ${arch}_gl_conf 2>/dev/null ||
true
    done

    # versions before Oneiric without multiarch
    update-alternatives --force --auto gl_conf 2>/dev/null || true

Regards,
Peter