Failed to do it in Debian squeeze: [ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)

Hi

I have Debian squeeze and DELL vostro 3300

I follow all the instructions on https://wiki.debian.org/Bumblebee but
after restart I got the following error:

$ optirun glxinfo
[ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load
module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)

[ERROR]Aborting because fallback start is disabled.
nadav@Debian:~$ optirun glxgears
[ERROR]Cannot access secondary GPU - error: [XORG] (EE) Failed to load
module "mouse" (module does not exist, 0)

[ERROR]Aborting because fallback start is disabled.

Thanks
Nadav

--
הבלוג שלי: