vgaswitcheroo

I was following along with your tutorial at
http://asusm51ta-with-linux.blogspot.com/ and I ran into a little problem.
I'm running it on Linux Mint 12 KDE, so I figured it might work being as
Mint is based on Ubuntu.
However, upon running the script, I get the following warnings (I don't
know enough shell scripting to know how to fix it), and the popup box
appears. I click "discrete graphics" and it closes, and nothing else. I run
it again, and it tells me it's still running my Integrated graphics.

(gxmessage:2313): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory
scalable/animations/small/16x16 of theme Mint-KDE has no size field

(gxmessage:2313): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory
scalable/animations/small/22x22 of theme Mint-KDE has no size field

Do you have any idea what to do? I'm thinking it may be because I haven't
manually installed the open source drivers for my card (Radeon HD 6650M),
but I can't find any open source drivers for it, only proprietary.

Integrated: Intel HD 3000
Dedicated: AMD Radeon HD 6650M
OS: Linux Mint 12 KDE x64