Re: Triple-head on an NVIDIA Optimus laptop

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 07:02:06PM -0400, Eric Appleman wrote:
> I had been trying to use Synergy like that, but couldn't figure out how
> to host the Nvidia screen on the same hostname.
>
> Any tips?

I added a sample xorg.conf with a comment how to start it:

    https://github.com/liskin/hybrid-screenclone/blob/master/xorg.conf.nvidia

That should help.

The -s and -d options specify the source and destination X servers. Source one
is usually your man one, :0. Destination would be the second server using that
sample config of mine, and if you use the command I provided, that's :1. Hope
it helps.

(Just don't forget that for hybrid-screenclone to be useful, your main X
server should have one additional virtual xinerama screen, and for that a
patch is needed.)

Regards,
--
Tomáš Janoušek, a.k.a. Liskni_si, http://work.lisk.in/