XPS 1340

Hello, can you help me with my xps 1340 vide cards? I wish I could shout
down the discrete video card but I need support. I'm using Ubuntu 12.04
64bit and my video card configuration is this from lspci |grep VGA:

02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GT218 [GeForce
G210M] (rev a2)
03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation C79 [GeForce 9400M
G] (rev b1)

Thank you.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by