Re: Wiki

On Thursday 07 June 2012 21:04:09 Bruno Pagani wrote:
> Personally I would delete it, all calls are useless or even dangerous.
>
> So removing it could help cleaning the web of old hybrid infos.
>
> But wait for other advices.
>
> Le 7 juin 2012 à 20:57, Antonin Delpeuch <antonin@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> > The wiki (http://hybrid-graphics.tuxfamily.org/ ) is experiencing massive
> > spam problems. Moreover, it is almost not edited anymore. Good
> > documentation has been written in some other places.
> >
> > Do we need this wiki ?
> > If we do, then I need some help to keep it clean.
> > If we don't, I just delete it.
> >
> > Antonin

Removing the whole wiki does not help on cleaning old infos, just breaking
some old links. Have you considered alternative spamfilters / captcha methods?

If you proceed by deleting, consider making the contents available (static
HTML/tarball/zip?) somewhere, the ACPI calls list may be of interest for some
one. I know that the Ubuntu Q blueprints for hybrid graphics is linking to it.
(I agree with Bruno though, most calls are invalid).

Peter