Re: Wiki

Removing the whole wiki does not help on cleaning old infos, just breaking
some old links. Have you considered alternative spamfilters / captcha methods?

If you proceed by deleting, consider making the contents available (static
HTML/tarball/zip?) somewhere, the ACPI calls list may be of interest for some
one. I know that the Ubuntu Q blueprints for hybrid graphics is linking to it.
(I agree with Bruno though, most calls are invalid).

Peter

Currently I just disabled anonymous posting and… account creation :-) .
I can leave it in this state, and we can put some disclaimers in the wiki so that the content is harmless.

Antonin