Re: [ubuntu-x] 1st round of Prime is on track to ship as a part of Quantal's graphics stack?

hi All,

Quick question that shows my complete lack of understanding and thus huge
gratitude to those who make these things work!

I got Bubblebee working sweet as on Kubuntu thank you all!

Tried it last night on an Enlightenment based system and got only a cursor
and black screen.  Is this something to do with the window manager?  is
there something that points to gdm or what have you that E17 does not use?

Thanks

Jason