Re: PRIME?

Hi,

PRIME is the right implementation of Optimus on Linux systems. However, it's not ready at all for final user, and you may not expect it to be before next year I think.

When PRIME will work, you won't need Bumblebee any more indeed (except maybe for Power Management which is not currently done by PRIME in any way).

Bruno Pagani, a.k.a. ArchangeGabriel