PRIME?

Hey!

I'm using Bumblebee with the closed-source NVIDIA-driver right now because the Nouveau driver didn't work correctly last time I tried it with my graphics card.

Now I'm reading all this stuff about PRIME. What exactly is it? I used Google but couldn't find much about it except for Phoronix saying parts of it are already implemented.

If work for PRIME is done will I not need Bumblebee anymore? What are the advantages it brings? When will it be ready to use?

Thanks for your help!

Hendrik

Follow ups