Re: Bumblebee and ssh

Actually, vmd works great in my computer using optirun vmd, too. The
problem is when I connect to a remote server via ssh and I want vmd and
other programs in the remote server to use the Nvidia board.
Moreover: I'm not sure the problem is the absence of CUDA stuff. I never
installed CUDA, but vmd always worked well in my local computer.

Thanks,

Michele