Re: Bumblebee for Hybrid SLI (Nvidia MCP79 / 9400M G / 9200M GS) on Dell Studio XPS 13 (1340)

Thanks for the ideas, Peter. I've attached a gzip of my acpidump, if you
have a chance to look at it.

I'm also working on extracting the methods. Do you have any suggestions
about how to work out what a particular method does?

Thanks,
Michael