Re: better recipe for VDPAU accelerated video playing on nvidia optimus laptops?

Hi,

You may want to read @LLStarks comment on VDPAU here (especially last sentence): https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/issues/324#issuecomment-13150358

So, I think that no one is planning on supporting VDPAU for Bumblebee. And there are a lot of more important things that need to be worked on, and we all lack time already for those.

Bruno Pagani, a.k.a. Archange Gabriel