Re: Bumblebee support for Hybrid SLI

Can you try to follow the instructions below?

--------------
### ACPI Calls
--------------

We are gathering technical information to improve Linux support for
hybrid graphics systems. If you have a switchable graphics laptop,
please submit your laptop's DSDT.dsl and SSDT tables as an attachment
by "adding a comment" at the bottom of this bug report:

    http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/752542

To compile your DSDT and SSDTs information, install if you haven't
already the acpidump and iasl tools:

Ubuntu:
    sudo apt-get install acpidump iasl
Fedora:
    sudo yum install pmtools iasl

Then download the information collector script and run it:

    wget http://lekensteyn.nl/files/get-acpi-info.sh
    sh get-acpi-info.sh

This will create a tar.gz file that you can attach to the bug report.

There is another more complete ACPI dump handles that might be useful
for some models. Details on how to produce it are below:

    git clone git://github.com/Lekensteyn/acpi-stuff.git
    cd acpi-stuff/acpi_dump_info
    make
    sudo make load
    cat /proc/acpi/dump_info > handles.txt

Attach the file in a comment on
http://bugs.launchpad.net/lpbugreporter/+bug/752542/+addcomment

This information will allow the full development of hybrid graphics
features for Linux. Thanks for your help!