igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #77016]: Do you have to do anything special to get igotu2gpx to connect to the gps unit?

Question #77016 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/77016

Michael Hofmann proposed the following answer:
> with both the red and blue LEDs showing on the device.
> If I mess around with button on the device eventually something changes
> and  igotu2gpx manages to get the info.
Hmm, I've never seen this behaviour until now. Could you start igotugui
from the command line in verbose mode with the command line parameter
"-v" (open a command window and run sth. like
/Applications/igotu2gpx.app/Contents/MacOS/igotugui -v) and post the
output thats produced?

Michael

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux support developers,
which is an answer contact for igotu2gpx.