igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #84175]: Opening GPX file in Google Earth

Question #84175 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84175

Michael Hofmann proposed the following answer:
Thank you for you question. I think it should be a bug (I filed one, bug
#438404). The files should be as compatible as possible. I just need to
test that a track with multiple segments imports ok in GE and viking,
then I will change igotu2gpx to export one track with multiple segments.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.