igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #84345]: 0.2.92-1~hardy1 from PPA repository does not work

New question #84345 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84345

Hello, it's me again.
I've put my hands on a GT-200e, and was trying it with igotu2gpx.
I've installed the new version (0.2.92-1~hardy) via the PPA repository, but the GUI won't launch.
Here is the error:

---------begin-------
luca@desktop:~$ igotugui
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
Cannot open file '', because: No file name specified
cannot open ""  for reading
fstat error
mmap error for input
Segmentation fault
-------end--------

Also, the command igotu2gpx --version gives:

Igotu2gpx 0.2.91
Downloads tracks and waypoints from MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel loggers.

Copyright (C) 2009 Michael Hofmann.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later (http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)

I expected to see 0.2.92, or was I expecting wrong?

Thanks

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.