igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #84345]: 0.2.92-1~hardy1 from PPA repository does not work

Question #84345 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/84345

Michael Hofmann requested for more information:
I think there is something else wrong. I checked the hardy package, it
has the correct version identifier. Maybe you are using the wrong
executable from /usr/local/bin or ~/bin? Can you do 'which igotu2gpx'?
The segmentation fault is weird, but maybe it is related to the wrong
version.

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.