igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

[Question #116318]: My I-gotu stops logging after a while.

New question #116318 on igotu2gpx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/116318

My I-gotu stops logging prematurely. The battery isn't depleted: the device remains on, and flashes the red led regularly. This should indicate that the memory is full.

Saturday it stopped logging after 71 blocks of data. (about 14% full). I then forgot to "purge" it, but it logged 46 more blocks on sunday. In both cases interesting events I wanted the logs from happened after it had stopped. :-(

It seems this bad behaviour started after I had tried igotu2gpx on my laptop. There the purge went WAY too quickly and didn't work. I've now upgraded to 0.3.0 on my workstation. I could try the purge now on my workstation, or on my laptop. Or I could do something that might help to diagnose the problem. Suggestions?

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.