indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: sporadic album art

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 4:12 AM, Conor Curran
<conor.curran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> So today version 0.3.3 was released of the new sound menu. Functionally
> there were not that many updates on last week's release. Mainly it included
> transport status updates and a major vala refactor.
>
> One thing which has emerged is that some clients don't seem to expose the
> album art through MPRIS if it has been fetched dynamically as the track
> plays. Would it possible to always expose the album art the moment it comes
> available ?

I recently made some changes in Rhythmbox to fix this (commits 5db3c82
and 9079d6b). These are in the current Rhythmbox package in Maverick,
so if you're using that or a git repo updated in the last week, it
should be working. If not, please file bugs or annoy me on IRC.

thanks,
-jonathan