indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

xnoise media player

Hello
I am the developer of xnoise, a media player for gtk+ developed in vala
(compiled to GObject/C). It is a little like old amarok v1 and extremely
fast.

I started updating xnoise's mpris plugin to use the mpris spec v2. Most
of the interfaces are using spec v2, now.
Unfortunately I am on lucid and cannot upgrade to Maverick yet for
various reasons. I also only have a small netbook so a second
installation is not possible.
This means I cannot really test the indicator-sound working together
with xnoise.
So if there is someone on this mailing list that wants to help testing
the mpris support in xnoise, this would big help.

http://code.google.com/p/xnoise/

Please not that the new MPRIS V2 updates are in the mercurial repo
version only! The released version contains an old mpris version!
Regards
Jörn

Follow ups