indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: xnoise media player

 Hi Jorn,

I was actually playing with xnoise last week. Nice work !
Great to hear you want to support the sound menu.
The details on the wiki with regards the registration mechanism should give you what you need. The example is in Vala :) -> wiki.ubuntu.com/SoundMenu.

I will get around to testing x noise later on this week. I would do it sooner only for I have to prepare a release (0.4.2) that should fix most of the outstanding bugs.

Conor