indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Changes to the sound menu registration process for Natty

Hi Jorn,

After thinking this over I would think it would be a good idea to use

X-Canonical-Indicator-Sound-Integrate

as the entry in the Desktop file. Being more precise allows us for potential room for manoeuvre in the future if needed.

Conor